Be Bold Be Brilliant
Would you like to be a part of one of America's leading financial services firms? Great-West Financial is the nation’s second largest insurer in sales of individual life insurance through banks. We also offer annuity and executive benefits products. Under Empower Retirement, we provide employer sponsored retirement plans as the nation’s second largest retirement plan provider.
Our over 5,000 associates across 40 locations across the country provide world class service to:
30,000+ employer sponsored retirement plans
8 million+ employees participating in their employer-sponsored retirement plan
467,700+ individual life insurance and annuity accounts
$460 billion+ total assets under administration
The Client Portfolio Manager (CPM) is responsible for representing Great-West Investments’ products to existing clients and prospects in conjunction with the enterprise sales and service teams. Role will support the Great-West Funds series of mutual funds, including our suite of target date funds, the SecureFoundation suite of guaranteed retirement income products, and stand-alone subadvised funds. The role will also be responsible for supporting our suite of stable value funds and general account fixed fund products. The CPM will support other new investment product lines, as developed. Additionally, the CPM will be responsible for creating investment research and thought leadership supporting broader Great-West Investments sales and client service initiatives. The CPM will work closely with the Great-West Investments sales and service as well as the sales and service organizations of Empower Retirement and Great-West Financial. The role is expected to require approximately 50% travel.
• Presents Great-West Investments product solutions at client, consultant, and advisor meetings in conjunction with GW Investments, Empower Retirement, and Great-West Financial Sales and Service personnel
• Develops competitive analytics to support Great-West Investments’ product solutions, including detailed competitor-by-competitor profiles to help position our products opposite competitors
• Supports the development of value propositions and selling strategies associated with the product offering
• Works closely with marketing team to develop thought leadership and white papers
• Clearly articulates investment themes, and portfolio trends, positioning, and attribution to various audiences, both external and internal
• Responsible for responding to client inquiries related to the Great-West Investment Products
• Attends portfolio management meetings to understand the decisions being made in the portfolios to better articulate investment thinking to clients
• Prepares analytics related to requests from advisors and consultants regarding the Funds
• Works closely with marketing to develop the presentation of the various investment products
• Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or similar. Masters degree preferred
• CFA charter strongly preferred
• Series 6/7 and 63 required or must be able to obtain within 90 days of hire date
• At least five years experience in a similar role
• Demonstrable expertise in investment themes and trends, economic analysis, and manager research principles
• Experience with industry-standard investment research tools including Morningstar, Lipper, or eVestment
• Motivated, self-starter individual that requires limited direct supervision
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: Normal Office Working Conditions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
At Great-West Financial® and Empower Retirement, our more than 5,700 global associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you’re interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of strong performance and is rich in history yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We’re also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
Software Powered by iCIMS