In partnership with HR leadership, HR Centers of Excellence (COE’s), technology architects and internal business stakeholders, the HR Technology Program Manager will lead supporting the strategy and execution of projects, process and initiatives related to HR technology modernization and digital initiatives. This role is responsible for the development and implementation of end to end technology solutions that enable all workforce and talent processes including program management, systems analysis, development of business requirements, writing and execution of user end cases, vendor section and implementation.
•Acts as liaison between HR COEs, technology & internal business stakeholders by planning, coordinating, conducting and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be enabled by technology
• Successfully manage and sustain HR & key stakeholder relationships including maintaining awareness of strategic business direction and potential impacts to HR processes and systems
• In partnership with HR team members & key stakeholders, develop business requirements from the perspective of our assoicates, user profiles, specifications for technology solutions
• Provide leadership role in understanding HR technology capabilities and integrations required when analyzing technology options, systems research, analysis, and strategy development.
• Responsible for conducting work flow analyses, evaluating system changes required to support line of business specific HR functions, and designing and implementing test plans to validate those changes
• Serves as a centralized resource to ensure technology selection is linked to business specific needs and analysis/assessment of system capabilities
• Recommend new systems and processes and improvement in software solutions.
• Lead implementation of approved technology projects coordinating with all internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure that business needs and implementation time frames are met.
• Function as the "gate keeper" for new set up and configuration of HR technology solutions; reviewing and approving requests for changes and understanding and communicating the impacts of the changes. Act as the primary liaison between the finance area and the systems area.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, Human Resources, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 6-8 years of progressive experience with demonstrated successful track record managing multiple projects for a large organization
• At least 3 years demonstrated experience executing cloud based technology and automated solutions and programs in a lead role.
• Demonstrated ability to apply a broad, integrated perspective when planning, problem-solving and assessing cross-functional impacts. This includes identifying critical steps, activities, and upstream/downstream impacts
• Proven experience developing, verifying and writing business & functional requirements, applying configuration changes, conducting workflow analyses, and documenting test plans and scripts
• Strong interpersonal, written and public speaking skills with ability to communicate complex information to all levels of the organization
• Experience in communicating & implementing changes
At Great-West Financial® and Empower Retirement, our more than 4,600 associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you’re interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of strong performance and is rich in history yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We’re also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
Software Powered by iCIMS