Be Bold Be Brilliant
Would you like to be a part of one of America's leading financial services firms? Great-West Financial is the nation’s second largest insurer in sales of individual life insurance through banks. We also offer annuity and executive benefits products. Under Empower Retirement, we provide employer sponsored retirement plans as the nation’s second largest retirement plan provider.
Our over 5,000 associates across 40 locations across the country provide world class service to:
30,000+ employer sponsored retirement plans
8 million+ employees participating in their employer-sponsored retirement plan
467,700+ individual life insurance and annuity accounts
$460 billion+ total assets under administration
This position is responsible for educating and answering incoming telephone inquiries regarding the death claim process from beneficiaries, attorneys, executors and plan contacts, and researching and processing transactions related to decedent retirement accounts.
Answer incoming telephone inquiries including, but not limited to:
• Educating parties regarding the process to claim a decedent's account.
• Assisting parties with acquiring and completing the required forms and documenation.
• Addressing questions or concerns with the claim process, timelines, status, etc.
• May also include making outbound calls.
Transaction research and processing duties including, but not limited to:
• Reviewing beneficiary information and records.
• Preparing correspondence related to the claim process.
• Reviewing form and other claim related paperwork to deterimine if in good order.
• Establishing and segregating beneficiary accounts.
Additional duties including, but not limited to:
• Focus on empathy and smoothly navigating the claim process with customers is essential.
• Consistent adherence to work schedule and punctuality required.
• Occasional Overtime may be required.
Normal Office Working Conditions
At Great-West Financial® and Empower Retirement, our more than 5,700 global associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you’re interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of strong performance and is rich in history yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We’re also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
Software Powered by iCIMS