Under general supervision, develops moderately complex financial models, and prepares forecasts and budgets for one or more business areas.
1. Develops moderately complex financial models, documents assumptions, and reviews outcomes. May assist with due diligence for enterprise-wide strategy, product launches, and mergers and acquisitions, as well as other ad-hoc analyses.
2. Prepares and analyzes revenue and/or expense budgets.
3. Analyzes trends in revenue, expenses, finance, general business
conditions and other related areas.
4. Coordinates, conducts and documents complex financial analysis and
other accounting related projects.
5. Documents SOX processes and assists with audit requests as needed.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Normal Office Working Conditions During critical reporting periods
overtime is expected (including weekends, evenings and holidays).
At Great-West Financial® and Empower Retirement, our more than 5,700 global associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you’re interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of strong performance and is rich in history yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We’re also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
Software Powered by iCIMS