Produce accurate financial and other statistical reports, to include
expenses, budget and reconciliations for both Great-West Corporate needs
and the client, the American Dental Association (ADA). Database
programming and data analysis support of ad hoc studies as necessary to
understand drivers of ADA results to support strategic initiatives.
Duties, Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
* Compiles various detailed monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and
statistical reports for Management. These reports include: monthly loss
ratio experience, business in force, claims, financial information and
all other accounting functions for both the American Dental Association
and Steel case Corp.
* Develop and maintain queries and reports in CAB and OnBase essential
to many facets of reporting and modeling including plan specialist
performance and compensation;
* Develops queries and perform database programming to support studies
of ADA data to understand drivers of participation and financial results
to develop new strategic initiatives.
* Analyze CAB/OnBase/ADA data related to auto-enrollment, membership,
inforce business, and other areas;
* Assist with budgets and expense management preparation and reports.
* Facilitate mass communications for auto-enrollment, membership, and
others including transfer and storage in OnBase;
* Verify vendor fees via CAB/OnBase queries and data analytics prior to
* CAB, web testing
* Responsible for working on data/analytics projects that gather and
integrate large volumes of data, performs analysis, interprets results,
and develops actionable insights and recommendations for use across the
* Works on problems of moderate scope, complexity, or diversity. May
lead small projects.
* Works independently with latitude for action, performs a broader
variety of assignments, employing diverse methods/skills
* Builds/maintains effective relationships across groups to provide
efficient, timely, customer service or client/project support.
* Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, marketing, or a quantitative
Other Preferred Qualifications:
4 years of experience in reporting, forecasting or modeling.
This position must have a working knowledge of analytics and statistical
software such as SQL, Tableau, Excel and others to perform analysis and
Advanced Microsoft Access
Advanced analytical, technical and business problem-solving skills
At Great-West Financial® and Empower Retirement, our more than 5,700 global associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you’re interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of strong performance and is rich in history yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We’re also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
Software Powered by iCIMS