Be Bold Be Brilliant
Would you like to be a part of one of America's leading financial services firms?
Great-West Financial is the nation’s second largest insurer in sales of individual life insurance through banks. We also offer annuity and executive benefits products. Under Empower Retirement, we provide employer sponsored retirement plans as the nation’s second largest retirement plan provider.
Our over 5,000 associates across 40 locations across the country provide world class service to:
30,000+ employer sponsored retirement plans
8 million+ employees participating in their employer-sponsored retirement plan
467,700+ individual life insurance and annuity accounts
$460 billion+ total assets under administration
The primary role of the Great West Investments (GWI) Consultant Relations
Director (CRD) is to establish, develop and manage global and national Defined Contribution investment consulting firm as well as regional Defined Contribution investment consulting and advisor aggregator firm relationships for GWI.
The CRD will work to build brand awareness, visibility and secure approval/buy ratings for GWI Investment products through manager research and investment due diligence.
• Develop and execute on a business plan across 70 consultant/advisor firms to increase brand awareness and garner approval ratings of GWI products
• Drive utilization of GWI investment products by working closely with Empower Sales Directors, GWI Investment Product team and GWI Segment Sales Directors to ensure focused placement and approval processes for plan sponsor needs at each of the 70 consultant/aggregator/advisor firms
• Communicate via all appropriate means (e.g., face-to-face, phone, email, webinars, conferences, etc.) with senior level executives of the these firms coincident with GWI’s Head of Distribution
• Maintain strong ratings for existing investment products through timely investment reviews and due diligence meetings to review changes or enhancements to people, product, and/or performance
• Serve as a main contact and facilitator for any consultant or advisor retirement investment-related requests for proposals and other related sales opportunities
• Communicate up to date consultant ratings status to our key internal business Partners timely and accurately
• Establish Great West Investments as a trusted partner and industry thought leader by providing consultant firms, retirement specialist advisors, field reps, and research teams with insights on industry trends and topics such as QDIA enhancements and Retirement Income
• FINRA 6, 7, 63 and 65 registrations required within corporate-established timelines.
• Ten years directly related work experience (in investment consulting and/or investment relationship management)
• Strong, reputable relationships with key consulting firms and their internal decision makers
• In depth knowledge of retirement plan markets, investment products, capital markets, portfolio theory.
• Ability to communicate the benefits of the Great West Investments Products in a confident and compelling manner
• CFA or CFA Candidacy (or interest in pursuing) is strongly desired.
• Will travel 65 to 75% of the time, including overnight stays, via air travel, train, and/or automobile to various states to attend meetings with key parties within assigned distribution channels. Normal working conditions typically from a home office, such as Denver
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with strict deadlines
At Great-West Financial® and Empower Retirement, our more than 5,700 global associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you’re interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of strong performance and is rich in history yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We’re also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
Software Powered by iCIMS