Be Bold Be Brilliant
Would you like to be a part of one of America's leading financial services firms? Great-West Financial is the nation’s second largest insurer in sales of individual life insurance through banks. We also offer annuity and executive benefits products. Under Empower Retirement, we provide employer sponsored retirement plans as the nation’s second largest retirement plan provider.
Our over 5,000 associates across 40 locations across the country provide world class service to:
30,000+ employer sponsored retirement plans
8 million+ employees participating in their employer-sponsored retirement plan
467,700+ individual life insurance and annuity accounts
$460 billion+ total assets under administration
This position is responsible for delivering on-site education and enrollment presentations to new and existing defined contribution 401(k) clients. The Counselor will leverage Empower’s industry leading technology and tools to drive results and help employees strive for a successful retirement. This position will also assist the Client Management team in effectively establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within the territory assigned.
Duties, Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
1. Facilitates a communication and education strategy by conducting group meetings(with the possibility of some one-on-one’s); in person, via the web, or in recorded presentations.
2. High-performing individual who provides consultative expertise to employees to increase participation and enrollment.
3. Assists in developing communication and education strategies
4. Assists in maintaining & retaining existing client relationships
5. Manages meeting assignment schedule, including travel booking
6. Regularly reports meeting information and enters details intoproprietary reporting systems (meeting tracker, etc.)
7. Provides feedback to Client Management about what communication materials/strategies are working or not working with a plan and assisting in identifying alternatives.
8. Improves opportunities for the plan’s health and performance
Other duties as assigned
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: Normal Office Working Conditions when located in GWRS Field office
May be required to work from home when no local GWRS office is convenient Will travel majority of the time using personal vehicle to go to local meetings with participants, may include overnight travel based on plan/territory requirements
At Great-West Financial® and Empower Retirement, our more than 5,700 global associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you’re interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of strong performance and is rich in history yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We’re also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
Software Powered by iCIMS