Responsible for determining the appropriate set up structure for new plans to ensure adherence to plan provisions and service agreements for the Large, Mega, Not-for-Profit and Government segments. Coordinates the plan setup across internal teams. Communicates with Conversion Consultants, systems and other functional teams across the organization. Clients will generally have assets in excess of $100M; plans with multiple IRS codes; divisions or employer groups; and customization. Responsibles can also include set up of plan and participant records for plans under $100M.
1. Review submission materials, including the plan set up checklist, loan provision policy and other materials for standard plans. When needed, perform a more extensive analysis of the plan document, service agreement, RFP and any system builds to provide services for large, complex or custom plan services, understanding the impact to the recordkeeping system and operational/service teams
2. Propose resolution to plan set up conditions in consultation with internal teams to ensure administration of plan provisions and service requirements. Document agreed upon procedures. Coordinate the set up of required customization.
3. Work with participant data team to ensure all participant data elements are identified and resolved to ensure administration of plan service.
4. Participate in plan sponsor and prior recordkeeper calls as needed for large, complex, custom plans.
5. Responsible for the timely set up and quality check of all plan services in production and test data bases, as required.
6. Monitor the progress of the plan set up and communicate to internal teams.
7. Coordinate the allocation of assets and provides investment prenotes, as needed, for each mapping strategy.
8. Prepare plan reconciliation for client approval
9. Perform various tasks before transitioning the plan to the service team.
10. Assist with cross training and mentoring of staff
11. Assist with testing custom system functionality, if needed.
12. Other duties or projects as appropriate.
At Great-West Financial® and Empower Retirement, our more than 5,700 global associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you’re interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of strong performance and is rich in history yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We’re also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
Software Powered by iCIMS