Acting independently under consultative direction will coordinate with application and project teams to create performance test plans and non-functional-requirements (NFR), identifying traffic specifics, establish Performance testing scope, service level agreements (SLA), and communication models. Develops performance scripts and scenarios to test projects and software code releases in various environments while coordinating with different teams to mine test data and execute tests. Will partner with development teams to conduct early performance testing and will lead projects of varying scope and performs highly complex system/application testing to ensure delivery meets business, budgetary, and end-user expectations.
1. Leads/performs the formulation, definition, and documentation of systems/application scope and objectives for Load/ Performance Testing working closely with systems architecture, development, business and engineering teams. Works on highly complex systems/applications and prepares detailed specifications from which system/applications will be developed and maintained.
2. Leads/performs key portions of the system development lifecycle including gathering, documenting and analyzing performance requirements for highly complex, multiplatform applications. Maintains documentation, project tracking, and key stakeholder reporting metrics. Makes recommendations for project resource requirements to project managers and/or systems leadership.
3. Leads/performs highly complex system/application testing to ensure delivery meets business, budgetary, and end-user expectations. Depending on assigned area(s), may be responsible for the quality assurance testing function.
4. Provides day to day support to existing applications and troubleshoots system/applications performance issues as they arise. Determines and ensures resolution to highly complex system/application problems. May assign resources to determine and ensure resolution to system/application problems as necessary. Depending on applications supported, may provide advanced technical support and guidance directly to end users.
5. Acts as the primary liaison between key business area and systems teams, and communicates project feasibility, status and issues to key stakeholders. Position will have regular interaction with business leaders.
6. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work, directing efforts and providing technical guidance on more complex issues as well as give guidance and leadership to the India QA team members. Reviews progress with management.
7.Operates with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision. Research and document failures and responses over SLA, provide actionable details for remediation or infrastructure and code tuning, then work with internal and external clients to implement fixes or improvements
8.Maintain close communication with application teams thru attendance to Scrum meetings or to special regular meetings for performance testing coordination and planning
9.Work with different teams to improve monitoring and alternative approaches that help testing and operation efficiency
10.Document, communicate and present results to stake holders in a timely manner
Participate in special assignments as required
Software Powered by iCIMS