Under direct supervision, processes cash, new account setup and/or disbursements for the Mutual Fund and IRA lines of business.
1. Processes cash, new account setup and/or disbursement transactions for the Mutual Fund IRA line of business.
2. Works closely with senior level associates and quality coordinators to resolve issues related cash/applications transactions.
Defers more complex issues to senior associates or department management.
3. Reviews paperwork and application data in operations systems. Ensures completeness of paperwork based on department procedures.
Assists with coordinating processing related issues with operations and sales call centers.
4. Performs daily transaction audits and report reviews.
5. Assists with additional ad-hoc processes as they relate to the department.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience
-Experience with Individual Retirement Account processing is a plus
-Ability to type 30 words per minute
-Strong attention to detail
-Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
-Ability to collaborate and work with teammates to accomplish daily deliverables
-Experience with Microsoft Office products
-Excellent communication and organizational skills
-Ability to coordinate and complete multiple tasks within assigned deadlines which include many same day processes
-Ability to quickly learn a variety of unfamiliar subjects
Normal Office:Working Conditions. This position can require periodic and mandatory (usually unscheduled) overtime as all work items must be processed same-day.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
At Great-West Financial® and Empower Retirement, our more than 5,700 global associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you’re interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of strong performance and is rich in history yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We’re also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
Software Powered by iCIMS